1.
Present
continuous(I’m doing)
·
The
time is not necessarily happening at the time of speaking.
i.e Steve is talking to a
friend in the telephone. He says: “I’m reading a really good book at the
moment”. Steve is not reading the book, he is in the middle of speaking.
·
The
action is not finished yet.
·
In
the middle of doing something, not finished yet.
i.e : please don’t make so
much noise. I’m trying to work.
(at the party) hello. Jane.
Are enjoying the party?
·
Some
of my friends are building their own house. They hope to finish it next summer.
·
We
can use the present continuous with today, this week, this year.(period around
now)
i.e the company I
work for isn’t doing so well this year.
·
We
use the present C. when we talk about changes happening around now, especially
with these verbs
Get, change, become,
increase, rise, fall, grow, improve, begin, start.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar